Sunday, July 15, 2012

Writing is not for only getting a job and making money...

© Ugur Akinci

Writing is also about finding joy and contentment in this life. I continue to believe that, when used correctly, writing can actually become a wonderful tool, a great platform, to catapult us to our next level of human potential. It can help us make our peace with who we are and what we’re doing on this planet. It can become a forceful channel to elevate others too through better communication and true sharing.

With such sentiments in mind, I’ve been exploring the connections between writing and what I in general call “success” for a while. For the last year I’ve done a lot of reading and practice in the human potential arena. 

For years I’ve shared with my readers (at http://www.technicalcommunicationcenter.com/ and http://www.how-to-write-anything.com/) all I know about writing techniques and specific application tips and tutorials. And I’ll continue to do so in the years ahead. But I also believe it’s time for me now to share with you all I’ve learned (and continue to learn) about the way writing relates to our lives on a much wider landscape.

So for that purpose, I’ve created my first ever video clip as an introduction to this new venue. Many of you have known me for years through our written exchanges. Now we can continue our conversation on an even more personal level.

I’m intending to post these short videos regularly to explore various aspects of the paths that lead to success and contentment through our noble craft, writing. I'll explore the reverse path too: how increasing our human potential can improve our writing and career. Please feel free to let me know what you think through email and comment section.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Respectfully, Ugur



No comments:

Post a Comment